Thursday 21 May 2015

Popsicle Stick Puppets {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
A few weeks ago Nathaniel and his friends made some popsicle stick puppets from a kit I purchased from our local Big W.  I love the creativity of these ideas and the simplicity was even better.  All you need are some popsicle sticks, wiggly eyes, pipe cleaners, coloured paper and glue.






This Month's Theme
Welcome to the Virtual Fridge for the month of May. If you are after some inspiration our theme is FLOWERS.

This weeks Feature
This weeks feature is a tutorial from over at Royal Little Lambs: Star Wars Angry Birds Egg Carton Craft.



Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥