Saturday 9 May 2015

Mothers Day weekend {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…

In our home school this week…
  • We completed season three of Horrible Histories
  • Nathaniel is progressing well with his drawing class.
  • We're enjoying our Knights and Castles Unit Study.
  • We started Word Build online this week and I'm very impressed with it so far.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • On Monday we had a great day at our local homeschool group Fellowship Monday.  One of the Mom's did a scale model of the plants in our solar system then did a walk mapping the distances.  Very interesting.
  • Tuesday was Boys Brigade and Nathaniel enjoyed the evening with new friends.
  • Wednesday was my nieces birthday and we took a trip to the Wool Museum to see a temporay exhibition called Women of the Empire.
  • Thursday we had recorder lessons and art lessons.
  • Friday was busy with Paul home.
My favourite thing this week was…
  • Woman of the Empire exhibition.  I'll be sharing a post on Friday of our trip.  Really interesting.

 Things I’m working on…

 On the WWW I’m reading…

 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥